We are the future of healthcare
NCH&C offers apprenticeships in both clinical and non-clinical areas, including: Rehabilitation Units; Child Development; Human Resources; IT.
Apprenticeships combine practical training in a job with study. As an apprentice you’ll:
- work alongside experienced staff
- gain job-specific skills
- earn a wage and get holiday pay
- get time for study related to your role (usually one day a week)
Apprenticeships are accessible to many different people and there are very few entry requirements. In order to be eligible for an apprenticeship with NCH&C you must:
- have a minimum of 4 GCSEs at Grade D or equivalent including English and Maths
- not hold a Level 4 or equivalent qualification or above (this includes degrees, Higher Professional Diplomas and BTEC’s)
- be an EU resident for 3 or more years.
You can find out more about apprenticeships at NCH&C by visiting our website.
I am looking forward to working with a range of health professionals during my training and being able to exchange knowledge and skills.
I am a nursing apprentice at NCH&C. My career journey started in Portugal with a BSc in Psychology. I moved to England in 2013 and since then I have been working in different areas from industrial production to health services. I joined NCH&C to commence my nursing apprenticeship, as I see it as a wonderful opportunity to progress into a healthcare career. In particular I am looking forward to working with a range of health professionals during my training and being able to exchange knowledge and skills.