We are the future of healthcare
NCH&C offers apprenticeships in both clinical and non-clinical areas, including: Rehabilitation Units; Child Development; Human Resources; IT.
Apprenticeships combine practical training in a job with study. As an apprentice you’ll:
- work alongside experienced staff
- gain job-specific skills
- earn a wage and get holiday pay
- get time for study related to your role (usually one day a week)
Apprenticeships are accessible to many different people and there are very few entry requirements. In order to be eligible for an apprenticeship with NCH&C you must:
- have a minimum of four GCSEs at Grade D or equivalent including English and Maths
- not hold a Level 4 or equivalent qualification or above (this includes degrees, Higher Professional Diplomas and BTECs)
- have been an EU resident for three or more years.
You can find out more about apprenticeships at NCH&C by visiting our website.
Clinical Apprenticeship Open Days in May
We’re holding Clinical Apprenticeship Open Days throughout May across Norfolk to enable anyone interested in starting a career in healthcare to come and find out more about our apprenticeships. Our friendly team will be able to talk to you about what being an apprentice at NCH&C is like, what you can expect to learn and how you can progress in your career via the apprenticeship route. Application forms will be available at the Open Days so you can apply then and there or take them away and send back by the closing date.
We have lots of positions available in Nursing Degree, Nurse Associate and Healthcare Assistant apprentice posts.
Open Day Dates:
- Thursday 2 May 2019 – 2:30-6:30pm at Knight’s Hill Hotel, King’s Lynn
- Thursday 9 May 2019 – 2:30-6:30pm at The Mercure Hotel, Norwich
- Thursday 16 May 2019 – 2:30-6:30pm at Park Farm Hotel, Hethersett
- Thursday 23 May 2019 – 2:30-6:30pm at Links Country Park, Cromer
If you would like to know more about the events, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01603 272593.
I am looking forward to working with a range of health professionals during my training and being able to exchange knowledge and skills.
I am a nursing apprentice at NCH&C. My career journey started in Portugal with a BSc in Psychology. I moved to England in 2013 and since then I have been working in different areas from industrial production to health services. I joined NCH&C to commence my nursing apprenticeship, as I see it as a wonderful opportunity to progress into a healthcare career. In particular I am looking forward to working with a range of health professionals during my training and being able to exchange knowledge and skills.